- Brand Name: 70mai
- Chipset Manufacturer: MSC 8336D
- Frames Per Second: 30
- Assembly Mode: Portable Recorder
- Memory Card Required Reding Speed: Class 10
- Battery Life: 0.5S
- View angle: 105°-140°
- Original Package: YES
- Item Type: Car DVR
- Number Of Lenses: 1
- Camera Resolution: 1920×1080
- GPS logger: NONE
- Special Features: G-sensor
- Special Features: Cycle Recording
- Special Features: SD/MMC Card
- Special Features: Time&Date Display
- Special Features: Microphone
- Special Features: Night Vision
- Special Features: Real Time Surveillance
- Special Features: Voice
- Special Features: Sound Control Video
- Special Features: Cyclic Recording
- Special Features: Wide Dynamic Range
- Special Features: Wifi Function
- Imaging Sensor: Sony IMX307
- Battery: Built-in
- OSD Language: English
- OSD Language: Russia
- OSD Language: Russian
- Video Format: Mp4
- Pixels: 200Mega
- Screen Ratio: NONE
- Touch Screen: NO
- Display Size: <3″
- Rear Camera: NONE
- Interface: Micro SD/TF
- Interface: Wi-Fi
- Interface: USB2.0
- Max External Memory: 64GB
- Video Code: H.264
- Item No.: 70mai 1S
- Version: English/Russian/Japanese/Korean
- Voice Command Language: English Voice Control
- Cyclic/Loop Video: Yes
- APP Name: 70mai
- Battery type: Li-polymer(Cam will need connecting ppower to record)
- TF card: Cam need Class 10 or above TF card for storage video
- FCC ID: 2AOK9-MIDRIVERD01
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Input: 5V/1.5A
- Color: Black
- Cable Length: 3.5M
- FOV: 130
- RAM: 512Mb
- Flash: 128Mb
- WIFI: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Video resolution: 1080P, 30FPS
- China Warehouse: English/Russian/Japanese/Korean
- Russia Warehouse: English/Russian/Japanese/Korean
- Camera Lens/Aperture: 2G2P/F2.2
Original 70mai Smart Dash Cam 1S English Voice Control 1080P HD Car DVR Night Vision 70mai 1S Dash Camera Free Wifi Support Car Camera Recorder 130 Degree View Dashboard G-Sensor Car Camera
1.Do I need manually turn on and off the dash cam?
After the dash cam is connected to the cigarette lighter receptacle in the car, you do not need to manually turn on or turn off it. Every time when the car is started (ie, the cigarette lighter port is powered on), the dash cam automatically boots up.
The dash cam will turn off automatically when the vehicle is turned off (ie, the cigarette lighter port is powered off).
Some vehicle’s cigarette lighter keeps being powered on even when the vehicle has been turned off, in this situation, you need to manually turn off the dash cam. And the next time you start the vehicle, you need to manually turn on the dash cam.
2.How to observe the running status of the dash cam?
Check the status indicator on the side of the dash cam. If the indicator is green, the dash cam is recording normally; if the indicator turns red, it means that the recording is abnormal.
3.What memory card does 70mai support?
70mai supports standard Micro SD card (TF card) with the capacity of 16GB to 64GB and speed at Class10 or above.
Make sure you use high-quality storage cards from a known brand. The actual writing speed and capacity of the low-quality storage cards may be lower than declared. Video aren’t normally saved to low-quality storage cards. We don’t take any responsibility for such cases.
4.Does 70mai support firmware update?
Yes you can update the firmware of your 70 smart dash cam. Download the update package by the 70mai App and push it to the dash cam by Wi-Fi connecting.
Next time when the dash cam boots up, it start to update automatically.
5. Why does it show that cannot connect to the Internet even if I use the 70mai WIFI?
The 70mai free wifi can only be used for 70mai APP and you can not use the wifi for other APPs.
6.Don’t know how to use the 70mai cam?
Find the below link to learn more about how to use the cam: https://help.70mai.asia/639.html